Elise in Three Words: Compassionate, Intuitive, and Goal-Focused
“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them”. -Maya Angelou
Elise Stark LPC is a therapist that focuses on meeting individuals or families where they are in their journey. She focuses on helping clients to develop skills to move forward towards achieving their own personal goals.
Elise Stark is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Connecticut. She is a Graduate of Springfield College, with a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and holds an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Bay Path College. She has over fifteen years of clinical experience and is certified in Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectic Behavioral Therapy, Crisis, and Family Trauma.
She is also a Licensed Foster/Adoptive mother that enjoys spending time with her children and husband.
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- Parenting, relationship and family problems, divorce, or blended families.
- Anxiety, Depression, Behavioral Disorders, ADHD, Adult Autism.
- Communication Issues and Life Stage adjustment issues.
- Stress related to medical diagnosis and grief
- Stress, panic, obsessive compulsive disorder, and phobias
- Employment related stress or burnout