Dr. Reynolds in 3 words: Optimistic, Logical, and Solution-Focused
Michelle Reynolds Ph.D. is a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Connecticut. She has a passion for helping people integrate healthy lifestyle choices across all aspects of life using a holistic model to help patients flourish. Some specialized areas of interest include: Creating a meaningful life, Putting values into action and Living your best life.
Dr. Reynolds offers:
- Individual counseling for adults, adolescents and children.
- Individuals and families struggling with acute or chronic Health Difficulties
- Professionals dealing with high levels of stress or burnout
- Parenting, relationship and communication struggles
- Anxiety, stress, panic, obsessive compulsive disorder, fears and phobias
- Depression, mood disorders, behavioral difficulties, ADHD
Dr. Reynolds has worked in the mental health field since 1995 in diverse settings including hospitals, mental health clinics, home-based services, and private practice.
Doctorate in Clinical Health Psychology from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University.
From the second session on I was already feeling better. I walked out that day like I had a weight off my shoulder. I don't know how or why I waited so long to go and talk to someone.